2. User using the e-coupons in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
3. The value and the mode of using the e-coupon are mentioned in the electronic communication.
5. E-coupons can be redeemed only on purchases made through www.mwoman.com on those listings which provides for an option of e-coupon payments. E-coupons shall be invalidated in case of rejection of payment by company due to company’s risk containment measures.
6. One e-coupon can be used only for one purchase irrespective of the value of such purchase and the unutilized or underutilized value of the e-coupons shall be forfeited and the user cannot claim any benefit or a substitute e-coupon in lieu of the same. The purchase value of the item in excess of the value of the e-coupon shall be paid by the user along with using the e-coupon.
7. E-coupon carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. E-coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions.
a. Company is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon.
b. Company is neither recommending you to purchase the specific item which you intend to purchase or actually purchase using e-coupon nor company is warranting or endorsing any product or services listed on www.mwoman.com.
c. Company shall not be liable for any lost or stolen e-coupon and e-coupons once issued shall not be reissued.
9. Limitation of liability: under no circumstances company’s liability shall exceed giving the user a replacement e-coupon of the same nature and of the same value.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in delhi (india) only.
11. Sale is not applicable on some selected styles and already marked down sale.
12. In case of any dispute, the final decision will be taken on the basis of mwoman discretion.
13. By availing the offer, the customer accepts the terms and conditions to be final, binding and non- contestable.
14. Mwoman reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add/alter/change/or vary any or all of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, the ongoing offer by another offer, whether similar to the offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.